Japan in Spring - Handpainted earrings
Japan in Spring
Featuring Cherry blossoms, Mt. Fuji and some Japanese architecture details
Uniquely hand-painted by Rickie, you will not be able to find this anywhere else.
Inspired by beautiful countries and landscapes, Rickie hand-paints onto earrings to make a beautiful piece of art available for wear.
Studs are platinum plated
Do note the piece you'll receive may not be identical to the photo as there may be some colour discrepancies due to photo lighting. Each piece will not be 100% identical to one another as each piece is hand-painted & crafted! Nonetheless we'll try to make them as close as possible - as much as we can!
Each pair comes with warranty for if the item spoils/wear and tear over time. If your links/studs get tarnished we will replace them too. (Findings material may differ depending on what is in stock at the moment.)
All you have to do is contact us and we will help you fix your special pair!
How to care for them:
- Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight. (Prolonged exposure to sunlight may cause the colours to fade)
- Ensure they are dry before storing them.
- Avoid soaking in water/wearing to the pool or beach.
Thank you and we hope you will like these bespoke pieces!
Frequently Asked QuestionsReturns / Exchanges
What is the return and exchange policy?
- We allow exchanges only if your item is faulty/defective/incorrect item.
- If your item arrives broken, faulty or other issues, please contact our customer service team and we will arrange for an exchange or send you a new piece depending on the issue.
- In the event the item you are exchanging is out of stock, you have a choice to pick another item of the same value or a refund.
- Refund excludes shipping costs.
- This policy does not apply to items that are stated as non-returnable or exchangeable due to hygiene reasons.
How do I make an exchange?
- Please contact our customer service team with the following details:
- Order no.
- Name of item
- Reason for exchange
- Yes you may, but please contact our customer service team regarding this so that we can prepare your exchange for you in advance.
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
- You can purchase our products in store or get it shipped to you.
- For local orders, here are the options:
|Local Tracked Mail||
SGD3.50 for 500g and below
Domestic orders SGD80 and above get free tracked shipping.
|Local Normal Mail*||
SGD1.50 for 500g and below
Domestic orders SGD50 and above get free local mail.
*We are not responsible for any lost mail should you choose normal mail.
- For international orders, please check out our shipping policy for breakdown of cost.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Visa/Master/Apple Pay/Google Pay via Shopify Payments
What if my payment has failed?
- If your payment method has failed, please contact our customer service team with details of your order.
Does your products have warranty?
- For our homemade items, there is indefinite warranty.
- If your item is faulty or have wear and tear issues, just contact us with a photo of your item and the invoice and we will help you fix it.
- Do note you have to drop off/collect your item in store.
- We will let you know approximate waiting time before collection depending on the condition of your item.
Will an item be back in stock?
- This depends on the item, most of our collections are while stocks last and we will move on to other collections so that our products will remain special to those who own them.
How are your items environmentally sustainable?
- All our items are from sustainable sources as much as possible.
- Our packaging are also made from sustainable/recyclable materials (more details under each listing)
If your question was not answered and you need more help with your order, please email us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to assist you!
Alternatively, you can also message us on our Facebook page and someone from our team will get in contact with you.
Thank you and have a blessed week ahead!