Butter Me Up - Mini
All natural butter for healing tattoos
Formulated with the perfect ratio of all organic & all natural ingredients, our very own tattoo aftercare butter keeps your tattoo moisturised and protected.
Available in 2 sizes – mini & medium. If your piece is moderately sized, you can purchase the mini, medium is made for pieces that are larger! This ensures less wastage and more love for the environment!♥️
Infused with shea butter and mango butter, this is perfect to apply to your healing tattoo.
Only apply to your tattoo when it starts to scab (3-4 days after the procedure).
Apply a thin layer on your dry healing tattoo once a day, ensure that your piece is dabbed dry before applying.
*store in a cool dry place away from sunlight and avoid using with wet hands.
*product should be used within 12 months if used properly (improper usage (i.e. wet hands) may affect its lifespan as it is made with all-natural ingredients)
ingredients: coconut oil, grapeseed oil, shea butter, mango butter, soy wax
Frequently Asked QuestionsReturns / Exchanges
What is the return and exchange policy?
- We allow exchanges only if your item is faulty/defective/incorrect item.
- If your item arrives broken, faulty or other issues, please contact our customer service team and we will arrange for an exchange or send you a new piece depending on the issue.
- In the event the item you are exchanging is out of stock, you have a choice to pick another item of the same value or a refund.
- Refund excludes shipping costs.
- This policy does not apply to items that are stated as non-returnable or exchangeable due to hygiene reasons.
How do I make an exchange?
- Please contact our customer service team with the following details:
- Order no.
- Name of item
- Reason for exchange
- Yes you may, but please contact our customer service team regarding this so that we can prepare your exchange for you in advance.
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
- You can purchase our products in store or get it shipped to you.
- For local orders, here are the options:
|Local Tracked Mail||
SGD3.50 for 500g and below
Domestic orders SGD80 and above get free tracked shipping.
|Local Normal Mail*||
SGD1.50 for 500g and below
Domestic orders SGD50 and above get free local mail.
*We are not responsible for any lost mail should you choose normal mail.
- For international orders, please check out our shipping policy for breakdown of cost.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Visa/Master/Apple Pay/Google Pay via Shopify Payments
What if my payment has failed?
- If your payment method has failed, please contact our customer service team with details of your order.
Does your products have warranty?
- For our homemade items, there is indefinite warranty.
- If your item is faulty or have wear and tear issues, just contact us with a photo of your item and the invoice and we will help you fix it.
- Do note you have to drop off/collect your item in store.
- We will let you know approximate waiting time before collection depending on the condition of your item.
Will an item be back in stock?
- This depends on the item, most of our collections are while stocks last and we will move on to other collections so that our products will remain special to those who own them.
How are your items environmentally sustainable?
- All our items are from sustainable sources as much as possible.
- Our packaging are also made from sustainable/recyclable materials (more details under each listing)
Alternatively, you can also message us on our Facebook page and someone from our team will get in contact with you.
Thank you and have a blessed week ahead!