All-Natural Moisturising Butter - Pocket Size
Our handmade moisturising butter is perfect for dry hands and cuticles if you're on the go, especially now if your hands get dry from using hand sanistisers!
You can also use them at home for smooth and glowy skin. It is also a great remedy for itch caused by dry skin.
Made with all natural organic ingredients and essential oils, this butter is gentle on the skin and comes in a little bamboo tub.
Available in two different fragrances, Lavender & Sakura.
Vegan, organic and paraben free.
- Avoid using with wet hands as it is made with all-natural ingredients.
- Using a fingertip, just take a small amount and lather onto desired area. Rub it in until it has been absorbed into your skin.
- Due to the all natural ingredients, please use within 6 months.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Please check the ingredient list for allergens.
- Our butters are made in small batches to ensure that it reaches you fresh & clean.
- For external use only, please do not consume.
- Do not use on any existing medical skin conditions such as eczema, wounds or cuts.
- Please consult a doctor immediately if you have any allergic reactions.
- We are not responsible for any allergic reactions/adverse effects from usage against our advisory.
- Ingredient list: Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Soy Wax, Lavender Essential Oil/Sakura Essential Oil.
Frequently Asked QuestionsReturns / Exchanges
What is the return and exchange policy?
- We allow exchanges only if your item is faulty/defective/incorrect item.
- If your item arrives broken, faulty or other issues, please contact our customer service team and we will arrange for an exchange or send you a new piece depending on the issue.
- In the event the item you are exchanging is out of stock, you have a choice to pick another item of the same value or a refund.
- Refund excludes shipping costs.
- This policy does not apply to items that are stated as non-returnable or exchangeable due to hygiene reasons.
How do I make an exchange?
- Please contact our customer service team with the following details:
- Order no.
- Name of item
- Reason for exchange
- Yes you may, but please contact our customer service team regarding this so that we can prepare your exchange for you in advance.
What are your delivery options and how much is shipping?
- You can purchase our products in store or get it shipped to you.
- For local orders, here are the options:
|Local Tracked Mail||
SGD3.50 for 500g and below
Domestic orders SGD80 and above get free tracked shipping.
|Local Normal Mail*||
SGD1.50 for 500g and below
Domestic orders SGD50 and above get free local mail.
*We are not responsible for any lost mail should you choose normal mail.
- For international orders, please check out our shipping policy for breakdown of cost.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Visa/Master/Apple Pay/Google Pay via Shopify Payments
What if my payment has failed?
- If your payment method has failed, please contact our customer service team with details of your order.
Does your products have warranty?
- For our homemade items, there is indefinite warranty.
- If your item is faulty or have wear and tear issues, just contact us with a photo of your item and the invoice and we will help you fix it.
- Do note you have to drop off/collect your item in store.
- We will let you know approximate waiting time before collection depending on the condition of your item.
Will an item be back in stock?
- This depends on the item, most of our collections are while stocks last and we will move on to other collections so that our products will remain special to those who own them.
How are your items environmentally sustainable?
- All our items are from sustainable sources as much as possible.
- Our packaging are also made from sustainable/recyclable materials (more details under each listing)
Alternatively, you can also message us on our Facebook page and someone from our team will get in contact with you.
Thank you and have a blessed week ahead!